Staff Spotlight
Isaac Danon
Isaac Danon
Staff Reporter

Isaac is a junior at Sage Creek and he’s a staff reporter for The Sage. In his free time, he enjoys drawing anime characters and making Capcut videos for volunteer organizations. Also, he sells exclusive...

Taco Bell Menu Debuts

Photo By Crystal Slabicki
The Steak and Bacon Grilled Cheese Burrito, nacho fries, strawberry twists, the wild strawberry creme delight freeze and the wild strawberry freeze are all the new hot items on the Taco Bell menu. Come to Taco Bell before the items get removed!

Taco Bell loves improving its menu, and recently on Sep. 28th, they have just brought back their Steak and Bacon Grilled Cheese Burrito, Nacho Fries, Wild Strawberry Freeze and more. Customers are stoked about their adored items coming back to Taco Bell and are excited about some of the new ones.

One highlight of the updated menu includes the new vegan nacho fries. It is very hard to find vegan items in fast food restaurants, so it was a surprise for viewers of the menu to see them. The nacho fries are crispy golden fries with spices that are well made.

Taco Bell added 3 tasty strawberry treats back to their menu. If a customer craves strawberries, go to Taco Bell and try them out. (Photo by Crystal Slabicki)

Another new addition to the Taco Bell menu would be the strawberry twists. It is a puffed dessert sprinkled with sugar and strawberry-flavored dusting. They cost $1, but if customers pair them with the new Wild Strawberry Creme Delight Freeze, you can get them for 50 cents.

Emma South, a 9th-grade student at Sage Creek High School likes the new nacho fries. “My favorite thing on the menu in general would have to be one of the burritos, probably the beef and cheese burrito,” She said. South goes to Taco Bell often, and she desires for Taco Bell to bring back their grilled steak soft taco.

Emma South, a student at Sage Creek High School likes going to Taco Bell pretty often. “My favorite new item on the menu has got to be the nacho fries,” she says. (Photo by Crystal Slabicki)

Andrew Summers goes to Taco Bell twice a week. He hasn’t tried any of the new items but says that eventually, he wants to.

“My favorite thing to order at Taco Bell is the chicken quesadilla combo with a Dr. Pepper and a Nacho Cheese Dorito Taco,” he said. Summers hopes to see more freezes at Taco Bell, and he likes walking to Taco Bell with his dog because he lives close by.

Oscar Lopez, an employee at Taco Bell, likes the new items on the menu, he said “They’re pretty good, I like the nacho fries, and the Steak and Bacon Grilled Cheese Burrito is also pretty good. My favorite thing on the whole menu is the crunch wrap,”  Lopez saw a lot of customers ordering vegan fries and sauce a week ago. Lopez has an attachment for working at Taco Bell.

If you want to try a new meal, Taco Bell has plenty of delicious items to try. Customers love the updated menu, and are excited for more items to come. “Come to Taco Bell!” said Lopez.