Pep Rally Photo Gallery

Madisyn Goerlitz, Broadcast Editor

• Caleb Loomis, Nick Miyamoto, Cassien Baudier, and Christian Janke represent the senior class in the class cup tug of war game.

• Junior Malia Turbeville plays tug-of-war shortly after her performance with dance company.

• Juniors Izzy Sloss, Hailey Zamalloa, Maddie DeVilbliss, Julia Hamilton, and Taylor Riley (pictured right to left) celebrate their victory in the tug of war game.

• The student body cheers on and laughs at their fellow classmates as they participate in the last class cup competition of the year.

• Once again showing off their looks and their moves, juniors Jenna Rheinhardt and Titus Washington participate in the prom runway as well.

• Senior Paige Loeffler, and junior Jet Trask show off their looks in the prom runway. Designed to give students ideas on what to wear to prom, the runway featured various looks and was a hit this year.

• Senior Chloe Easterbrook and other members of dance company as they perform in front of the student body.

• Hungry hungry Bobcats play a game inspired by Hungry Hungry Hippos at this year's last pep rally.

• All four classes participated in the games in hopes of increasing their class cup points.

• Sophomore Katelyn Kennedy and Bobby the Bobcat proudly hold up the class cup trophy after announcing that the sophomore class was deemed victorious this year.

• ASB members Daniel Rubin and Brad Nelson are seen discussing the class cup winner.