Sage Creek High School

Senior Disney Grad Night

Tim Baxter

More stories from Tim Baxter

NBA Finals Preview
June 1, 2017
Following graduation, the seniors will have the chance to walk the halls of this beautiful castle in the heart of Disneyland.

Sam Bodnar

Sam Bodnar

For seniors, it is hard to leave friends when heading off to college, but they are going to be given a final night to have an extraordinary time at Disneyland.

On Friday, June 16 seniors will arrive at Sage at 12:30p.m.-1:00p.m. for check in and security screening and buses will leave around 1:30p.m. Students will arrive at the park during normal park hours and have an after hour treatment for seniors. From 10:00p.m. to 2:00a.m., buses will return around 3:30 a.m. Students like senior Samantha Bowen are already expressing their excitement for this last trip with their friends.

“I’m super excited because I finally get to show my friends what the fun things are to do around the park while we hang out and make memories,”  Bowen said.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and should not be passed up. Bowen also explained what she is most excited for.

“Definitely the fun events that Disney has planned for us along with other California high schools after the park closes just for us,” Bowen exclaimed!

Another Senior, Ethan Mickelson, also expressed his enthusiasm for the Disney trip.

“I’m super excited! I feel like as a class, we have been working so hard and it’s a huge privilege,” he said.

Mickelson has already purchased his ticket, so make sure to get yours before the end of the day today. The memories are endless, especially to Mickelson when he exclaimed that he is “most excited about the memories [the seniors] are going to make, [and that] it will definitely be a night to remember!”