Fans enjoy listening to all three of Kahan’s albums. The artist was born on Jan. 1, 1997 in Strafford, Vermont.
Jadyn Haid

Fans Brought Together Once Again with Noah Kahan’s “We’ll All Be Here Forever” Tour

Since Noah Kahan’s release of his album “Stick Season” on Oct. 14 2022,  fans have been replaying his relatable lyrics and uplifting melodies for months. Their excitement, unsurprisingly, didn’t subside when he released the deluxe version of the album. 

“Stick Season (Forever)” was released Feb. 9, 2024, and the North American tour started on March 26 in Vancouver. 

Kahan had previously released two albums: “Busyhead” in 2019 and “I Was/I Am” in 2021. 

However, his name didn’t become well known as a folk-pop and alternative singer until “Stick Season.” Kahan went on tour for the album at the end of 2022; in 2023, he announced that there would be a second tour. 

His following tour “We’ll All Be Here Forever” presents Kahan’s performance of the album “Stick Season (We’ll All Be Here Forever)” or “Stick Season (Forever)” in short. The album includes all of the original songs from “Stick Season” with seven additional songs, many of which feature other artists. 

Jodi Williams, the photography teacher at Sage Creek High School said, “I love his duets with other amazing artists like Brandi Carlile, Kacey Musgraves and Post Malone.”

“We’ll All Be Here Forever” originally included 32 dates for the tour, but over time, Kahan extended the tour to 43 dates. 

Kahan has already toured in Calgary, Toronto, London and Montreal in Canada. Most of the concerts were completely sold out. 

His next tour dates are in the cities Nashville, Kansas City, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Chula Vista, Los Angeles, Berkeley, Salt Lake City, New York and Boston. Several of the dates are also sold out but some have a few tickets left for sale. One of the dates with tickets still available is at the North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre in Chula Vista on June 18

Even though the tour started a few months ago, songs from “Stick Season (Forever)” are still popular as they are played on radio stations and heard across social media. 

I started listening to his music the summer before high school,” said Delilah Reyes, a SCHS freshman. “I found him through TikTok while looking for songs to learn on guitar and continued listening from there.”

His album expresses some feelings specific to being raised in New England, while also touching certain common emotions of love, heartbreak, mental illness, homesickness and hopelessness. 

I like Noah Kahan’s music because it really makes you feel comforted and at ease,” Reyes said. “His lyrics are catchy and the instrumentals are beautiful.” Each song has a way of pulling people together in their loneliness while helping some understand confusing undefined emotions of life. 

SCHS senior Camilla Battaglia said, “I like his voice and his songs are really catchy.”

This was Kahan’s “Stick Season” tour poster for over the summer of 2023; Posters can be purchased on Printerval. “Noah Kahan’s Official Store” also sells other merchandise online. ( Noah Kahan Stick Season Summer Tour 2023 Poster by Printerval is licensed under CC BY-NC 4.0 DEED. )

Kahan’s lyrics showcase an artist who openly uses writing to overcome personal challenges and take steps forward in the healing process. 

Certain songs on “Stick Season (Forever)” stand out more than others to fans. 

Reyes said, “While I love the entire album, my two personal favorites are ‘Call Your Mom’ (ft. Lizzy McAlpine) and ‘You’re Gonna Go Far.’” 

“Call Your Mom” featuring Lizzy McAlpine is one of the seven songs added to the original “Stick Season” album, which already contained “You’re Gonna Go Far.”

“I specifically like these songs because the message they send is meaningful and reassuring especially as a stressed high school student,” Reyes said. “They tell a story and it’s really refreshing compared to some more modern music.”

Williams also regards “You’re Gonna Go Far”  as her favorite song. 

“I left home for an out-of-state college at 17 and didn’t return to live in my hometown again until I was 33,” Williams said while explaining why she enjoys Kahan’s song. “For nearly 17 years I was traveling, exploring and trying out new places and ideas. I love how supportive the thought of it being about the greatest thing my parent’s lost is that they weren’t angry about it because growing means finding the bravery to leave and become.”

Each song has an individual meaning for fans. Battaglia explained that her personal favorite is “She Calls Me Back.” She said, “It always gets stuck in my head and I really like the melody.”

The most popular songs of the album that are starred on Apple Music are “Northern Attitude,” “Stick Season,” “She Calls Me Back” and “Forever.” 

Battaglia has tickets to go to one of Kahan’s “We’ll All Be Here Forever” concerts. “I’m going to the one in June at the Hollywood Bowl with my friend Camilla Gimov,” she said. “I’m so excited because I love his music, and I love going to concerts.”

While Battaglia is looking forward to Kahan’s show, some fans will be waiting to see him perform on future tours.

Reyes said, “I would love to see him live and I hope to go to one of his concerts in the future.

Merch will be available to buy in-person at each venue of his concerts. Kahan even specifically personalized one clothing patch to be customized for each city he is touring during “Stick Season (Forever);” such patches can only be bought in person by fans. 

Not only does Kahan’s talent keep fans listening to his music, but so does his genuine personality. 

Noah Kahan in general is just an easygoing and sweet human being who is very talented at what he does,” Reyes said.