Staff Spotlight
Connor Gamelin
Connor Gamelin
Staff Reporter

Connor Gamelin is a freshman at SCHS and he currently has no job but is trying to do everything he can to be good at broadcasting.

Learning About Ramadan
The Sage: April 17, 2024
The Sage: April 17, 2024
The Sage: April 10, 2024
The Sage: April 10, 2024
Dr. Churchill speaks to students on the first day of Ally Week. More and more students joined in as the week went on.
Sage Creek GSA Hosts Ally Week

Sage Creek Varsity Boys and Girls Basketball, Varsity Girls Soccer Advance to Playoffs

If you’re thinking that winter Sports season is over, you’re far from right. It’s just the beginning for two of our teams. After their seasons were over, boys and girls varsity basketball and girls varsity soccer all advanced to the playoffs. 

On Thursday, Feb. 13, varsity girls basketball defeated Patrick Henry 52-25 in the Division III San Diego Section Girls’ Basketball Championships tournament. 

Yesterday, boys basketball faced off against Romona at home and won by a score of 56-52. However, girls varsity soccer lost to Bonita Vista by a score of 0-3 at the Division I playoffs. 

But the competition remains high as boys and girls basketball teams hang on in the playoffs. 

On Feb. 16, girls basketball will play against Vincent Memorial in the second round of the CIF San Diego Section Girls’ Basketball Championships at 7:00 p.m..

On Feb. 17, boys basketball goes up against Vista at 7:00 p.m..  

Come out and support your Bobcat basketball players to help them carry Sage Creek to victory. Remember, Boys Basketball plays at home and Girls Soccer plays at Bonita Vista High School. 

Best of luck, Bobcats!