Girls Volleyball Celebrates Seniors Night

• The varsity girls volleyball team prepares for an attack at their last home game. Sage Creek students supported the team by wearing pink.

• ASB and Bobsquad show support at the team’s last home game with pink clothes and cheers. Before the game, the students decorated the gym with streamers and posters.

• The team prepares for their final home game. Sage Creek beat Carlsbad 3-1, settling the rivalry until next fall.

• Girls varsity volleyball team has their final rally in the Bobcat Arena. The team had their first CIF Playoff game on Tuesday, Oct. 25.

• Senior Chloe Lu hits a spike during the pre-game warmup. The two teams have five minutes to warm up each.

• Pink team jerseys lay on the seats of each of the players. Since the team left for the CIF Playoffs, they have won 3-0 in a game against Westview.

• Haley Penfield, a senior, stands with her family before her final high school home game. The seniors’ teammates gave speeches in their honor.

• Senior Cadence Young poses for a photo with her family. Many family members brought baby photos of the seniors to commemorate their growth.

• ASB President and teammate Natalie Steele gives a speech for a graduating senior with the families of seniors preparing for photos. Eight players will graduate this year, opening the team for new players in the next season.

• Six soon-to-graduate players line up for a photo on their home court. With the gym decorated pink, many students have come in pink garb to celebrate the seniors.