Craft Meets Community at the Carlsbad Village Street Faire

• Crowds flee towards the Carlsbad Village Street Faire on May 1. The faire displays were spread all around the village, closing six main streets and alleys.

• Hawaiian surfboards and apparel for sale at the corner of Roosevelt St. Hawaiian dresses and decoration drew the attention of customers.

• The Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce sells merchandise and is readily available to questions. The Carlsbad Chamber hosted the street faire.

• A vibrant metallic fountain glistens in the sun. Displays offered beautiful art for sale.

• Intricate dreamcatchers hang above a clothing stand. Sellers brought handmade, rare items to Carlsbad at modest prices.

• A band of children take the stage. Audiences applauded the young musicians who performed songs by bands like Nirvana.

• Delicate necklaces with pendants made of resin and real flowers for sale. The faire had tons of unique jewelry to offer.

• Food stands draw in large crowds. From strawberry kabobs to olive oil samplings, the faire offered diverse experiences.

• Bamby’s Flowers presents beautiful arrangements in front of their business on State St. The vibrant colors and assortments brought spring to the faire.

• Children play in inflatable bouncers and playgrounds. An entire parking lot was filled with fun for the youth.

• Music lovers peruse the records at Old School Records. The vintage records ranged in classics like Frank Sinatra and Air Supply.

• People explore the numerous opportunities that await at each stand. The sunny day made for an even larger attendance.