Trader Joe’s Valentine’s Treats

• This 9.2-ounce dessert includes two layers of rich dark chocolate cake, mousse filling and chocolate ganache icing. It’s also hand-decorated with unique designs in honor of Valentine’s Day. Sadly, it’s not sticking around, as Trader Joe’s bakery is only stocking the cake through February, so buy ’em while you can!

• Trader Joe’s take on Valentine’s day has people excited for their new fun themed treats! If you want to fill your home with the most festive products of the month, be sure to stop by your local Trader Joe’s to pick up these charming finds. From super sweet gifts to tasty seasonal treats, you won’t be able to get enough.

• Inside this box, you’ll find an assortment of frozen macarons in the shape of little hearts. The box of eight macarons comes with two flavors: a raspberry crème flavor and a vanilla crème macaron with a strawberry center.

• Each of these dog treats are wrapped up in a crunchy, red, heart-shaped cookie that’s chickpea-based. They’re perfect for gifting your beloved canines on Valentine’s Day and have a nice peppermint-like fragrance when you open the bag. The treats are a faint pinkish color, thanks to the beet powder, so there’s no worry about poisoning your pooch with Red 40 or anything like that.

• These chocolates are similar to Lindt’s Lindor Truffles because of their hard outer shell and smooth, rich middle. I was definitely impressed. They were satisfying, affordable and give that classic milk chocolate flavor many associate with Valentine’s Day.

• Each gummy color tastes like a cherry. They’re chewy, sweet and super cute. This bag of goodies is the perfect way to send love to your Galentine or significant other.

• Even though the box says ‘Dark Chocolate,’ which I’m usually not a huge fan of, it’s not really that strong and is actually a nice balance between milk chocolate and dark chocolate. These are very reminiscent of Trader Joe’s Mint Chocolate Stars, and I could easily find myself eating a whole box of them.

• This heart-shaped fun pasta can easily be swapped with other recipes that call for noodles, making it super fun to make for the family on Valentine’s Day. And if the shape isn’t enough, some of the noodles are tinted pink! They’re so cute and buttery and can be paired with any sauce.