The Sage: February 2, 2022

Broadcast from February 2, 2022.

Anchors: Devyn Serrano, Kayley Teagle.

Stories Covered:

• Lunch Volleyball; by; Julianna Miracco
  • What is Hoopcoming; by Leo Ambrogelly
  • Hoopcoming Preview; by Cooper Hancock

Intro Music:
Shaii by Geoxor
https://soundcloud.com/geoxor/shaii.

More to Discover
About the Contributors
Devyn Serrano, Staff Reporter
Devyn Serrano is a junior at Sage Creek High School. She finds joy in her music, food, and friends. Devyn spends most of her time practicing piano and learning to bake a new treat for fun.
Kayley Teagle, Co-Sports Editor
Kayley Teagle is a junior here at Sage Creek high school who has been a part of The Sage for three years. This year she is co-sports editor and is thrilled to continue enhancing the quality and legacy of The Sage. When not in front of the camera or editing Kayley can be found on the track or riding horses.
Cooper Hancock, Assistant Web Editor-in-Chief
Cooper Hancock is a senior and is returning to The Sage for his fourth year. Typically, an avid sports writer, he is excited to try new things as Assistant Web Editor-in-Chief this year. You can find him on the soccer field or in the bleachers at an MLB game. He once again hopes to further the quality of The Sage.
Leo Ambrogelly, Co-Broadcast Editor-in-Chief
Leo Ambrogelly is a senior at Sage Creek. He enjoys writing investigative pieces on topics he finds interesting. When he’s not writing or editing, he is tinkering with tech or reading.
Juliette D’Eliseo, Sports Editor
Juliette D’Eliseo is a junior and Sports Editor of The Sage. She enjoys video editing and filming. She is going to play volleyball in college and study Film and Directing.