After School Hours : Student-led Campus Tours

• Parents and students congregate on the Academic Mall as principal Jesse Schuveiller leads group one. The student-led campus tours were separated into four groups.

• Seniors Elizabeth Hatton and Brooke DeGraan gather group four around the Academic Mall. A cloudy sunset began to develop in the background.

• Group four assembles near the Library. COVID-19 has decreased the accessibility of being in the library, but it remains a quiet environment to work in.

• Seniors Spencer Marquet, Natalia Fanucchi and assistant principal Chris Robertson work together to guide curious future students and parents of Sage. They took charge of the second group of visitors.

• Eighth-graders and parents stand above the field. The tour got visitors up and moving, bringing them to each and every notable location on campus.

• Group four floods into the gymnasium to have a look around. Volleyball and basketball use the gym space for games and practices.

• Schuveiller speaks to prospective students and families in front of the gym. During the tour, he answered questions regarding the academic and athletic opportunities at Sage Creek. (Correction Jan. 26, 2022: An earlier version of this caption incorrectly stated Schuveiller discussed a football contract.)

• Robertson escorts his visitor group to the Athletic Mall. The visitors explored and got the chance to watch JV soccer, varsity soccer and track and field.

• Families listen as assistant principal Shannon Harrington guides group three along the Academic Mall. With multiple sorted trash bins to be found around campus, it serves as a first look at Sage Creek’s value for having a clean campus.

• Eighth-graders listen attentively in the gym. The entrance of the gym has a trophy showcase in the front for all to see when walking in.