Two+pumpkin-pie+parfaits%2C+made+to+perfection%2C+lay+on+display.+The+recipe+is+simple+to+execute+and+delicious+to+enjoy.+

Photo taken from I Love Vegan

Two pumpkin-pie parfaits, made to perfection, lay on display. The recipe is simple to execute and delicious to enjoy.

Pumpkin Pie Parfait

We have a pumpkin pie parfait! This recipe can be enjoyed as a dessert, for breakfast, or as a midday snack to brighten up your afternoon! The recipe itself only takes around 20 minutes to prep, and since it’s a parfait, there’s no baking required.

For the pumpkin smoothie, you will need:

6 frozen pumpkin puree cubes

½ frozen banana

¾ cup non-dairy milk

¼ cup walnuts

¾ teaspoon cinnamon

¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice

1-3 tablespoon maple syrup

2 teaspoon molasses

• ¼ teaspoon vanilla

For the rest of the parfait, you will need:

⅓ cup coconut whip

½ cup granola

Cinnamon sprinkle

For the pumpkin puree cubes:

1. Scoop pumpkin puree or canned pumpkin into ice cube trays.
  2. Freeze.

For the smoothie:

1. Combine all the ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend them on high until the smoothie is perfectly smooth- try to avoid any chunks. If you’re not using a high-speed blender, let the pumpkin puree cubes thaw at room temperature for 20 minutes.

Assembling the ingredients:

1. Grab two glasses and put ¼ of the smoothie in each.
  2. Add a large dollop of coconut whip to each.
  3. Add ¼ cup of granola to each.
  4. Finish off the rest of the smoothie by adding another ¼ of the smoothie to each.
  5. Add more coconut whip, granola, or toppings to your liking.

This is actually a great dessert for breakfast- it’s healthy-ish (at least more than other recipes), tasty, and quick to make! My biggest regret was actually putting in too much granola since it made the texture a lot more difficult to drink, so I’d recommend adjusting it to your needs. All in all, it was a pretty decent recipe, and I recommend trying it!

Recipe adapted from I Love Vegan 

The Sage • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in