Hillary Clinton v. Donald Trump

We have two idiots trying to run for president:  a multi-billionaire with harsh opinions and a lying criminal whose husband was impeached from his presidency.

Not our best options. In fact they are the least popular presidential candidates ever— no surprise considering that neither of them are really fit to be president.

Donald Trump seems to be running just to run. He’s not even expecting to win, he’s just trying to boost his sales and make more money. In this sense he is smart, but at the same time, it’s also extremely selfish to knock someone else out of the running who could have potentially been a better candidate. Also, Trump has a reputation for treating women as toys rather than people. Despite his efforts in apologizing and asking for forgiveness, the media and the general public aren’t so quick to forgive him.

Hillary Clinton just wants the title of “First Female President,” and doesn’t truly care about this country. She’s too wrapped up in trying to keep all of her lies straight and selling guns to blacklisted terrorist countries to care about what happens to the United States. Clinton has even had her personal doctor tell her that she is not healthy enough to be traveling around and dealing with all the responsibilities that comes with being president (probably due to the major risk of catching another virus or getting another blood clot).

It’d be bad enough having Clinton as president, but if something unfortunate happened that worsened her health, we’d be left with Tim Kaine who would be worse than Trump and Clinton combined. This guy is a joke. In fact, in the vice presidential debate, he showcased his immaturity by interrupting Mike Pence over seventy times within an hour and a half. He is just a little snake trying to get attention.

The two options we are presented with this year are not our best by a long shot. It’s actually embarrassing knowing that other countries are looking at us in shame. I feel this is the beginning of the end for America. We had a good run on top, but I don’t know what this country has come to. Cheers to another few nail-biting weeks!

• Z

Zach TCB LiebermanNov 16, 2016 at 10:50 am

Totally disagree with your article Jacob. They are not idiots. Look at their lives and what they have accomplished.
    and I totally disagree with your comment Darius when you said “this newspaper needs to stop with the politics” and “Stop polluting this website with edgy cancer”
    This is what a great startup newspaper is supposed to do. To write edgy, controversial, opinionated pierces that provoke passionate reply’s like you did.

• D

Darius RahmanianOct 25, 2016 at 7:13 pm

Okay, this newspaper needs to stop with the politics. I am sorry but once again just like Mr.Hargrove’s piece, this is a blatant excuse to turn your eye away from the world at hand. It is the American right that we established to vote, no matter who is running. We all know who will win, besides the fact that both the Democratic and Republican parties voted for both to be their candidates means something. Why didn’t Ted Cruz or Bernie win? It is important to look at the pros and cons of both even though some of us are not of age to vote. Please stop with this edgy baloney, America is still a great country. “OH America sucks bc Donald Tromp and CHillary. OOOOGh I hate this”. Stop dismissing the problem and assess it, besides being alive for only around 14-15 years doesn’t even match to Hillary’s 30 years in Senate and Trumps massive amount of time in business. This is 30 years after her college and high school experience. So stop being edgy and actually educate yourself. Stop polluting this website with edgy cancer.

• S

Sam BodnarOct 26, 2016 at 10:27 am

Mr. Rahmanian,
      Thank you, once again, for contributing feedback and for continuing to visit our website. The staff and I are absolutely delighted by your passion of expressing your views and challenging articles that we publish. Due to your strongly worded messages, we challenge you to send us a piece for a potential opportunity of it being published.

Your online presence is extremely strong and since you seem to have no issues in expressing your opinions and dismantling the articles on ¨The Sage,¨ I urge you to please send us an article so that we may discuss your strong rhetoric in detail.

Best of luck on writing! I hope you consider this challenge seriously 🙂