The cafe has a big “coffee” sign over some of the condiments offered for any of the drinks. And more color on the tiles to the counter that wraps around the cafe.

Vinaka’s Cafe

Vinaka’s Cafe is a brightly colored shop in the Carlsbad Village. You can find many locals coming for a hot cup of coffee and studying for an upcoming test or project. When you walk in you can immediately look in the glass to see all the baked goods and look up to order any hot or cold drinks. Vinaka is a bright shop with red, green and orange stoles outside and yellow walls, sunshine crossing through the windows and main entrance of the store. Anyone could enjoy the warmth and airiness the cafe provides.

• The cafe has a big “coffee” sign over some of the condiments offered for any of the drinks. And more color on the tiles to the counter that wraps around the cafe.

• One of the many coffee options you can order from Vinaka. This is just one, coming in a glass cup allowing you to see the beautiful color of the coffee with the background of the entrance of the establishment.

The Sage • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in