1/13/20-1/17/20: Week In Photos

• A student buys a snack during lunch. Campus Cuisine, open every day during lunch, provides a quick bite to eat such as brownies, chips, cookies and much more.

• Art 1 students quietly work on shading techniques last Tuesday morning during first period. They had learned about various techniques such as highlighting and creating cast shadows.

• A setting sun illuminates the sky over the athletic mall on Tuesday, Jan. 14. During the winter season, Sage Creek athletes grow accustomed to early sunsets and cold practices due to the Northern Hemisphere’s position in relation to the sun.

• Senior Pilar Lopez dribbles the ball down the court during their game on Wednesday. The girls basketball team lost a hard fought battle to El Camino.

• Junior Charissa Feldmann and Sophomore Finlay Hughes pose in their pajamas. In preparation for their game against El Camino, the girls basketball team decided on a theme of wearing pajamas to school.

• ASB members Ty Runner (left), Jacob Caruso (middle), and Hannah Campagna (right) wait for students to come in the Bobshop and purchase Hoopcoming tickets. Tickets are being sold for $35 with an ASB sticker and $40 without until February 2nd.

• Brandon Cimicata watches the pitcher he is about to face up against. Although Sage Creek lost to Carlsbad 4-3, they’re playing hard in the pre-season.

• Player Ethan Santana is up to bat! Sage Creek baseball plays Carlsbad High in a pre-season matchup.

• Each Friday students flock to Mr. Simon’s classroom to enjoy the tasty french pastry- The Croissant. Throughout the year, Croissant Club provides the sweet baked goods to students who need their fix of French buttery bread .