1/13/20-1/17/20: Week In Photos

• A student buys a snack during lunch. Campus Cuisine, open every day during lunch, provides a quick bite to eat such as brownies, chips, cookies and much more.

Photo by Tristin Hoffman

• Art 1 students quietly work on shading techniques last Tuesday morning during first period. They had learned about various techniques such as highlighting and creating cast shadows.

Photo by Nadia Razzaq

• A setting sun illuminates the sky over the athletic mall on Tuesday, Jan. 14. During the winter season, Sage Creek athletes grow accustomed to early sunsets and cold practices due to the Northern Hemisphere’s position in relation to the sun.

Photo by Tristin Hoffman

• Senior Pilar Lopez dribbles the ball down the court during their game on Wednesday. The girls basketball team lost a hard fought battle to El Camino.

Photo by Harper Hughes

• Junior Charissa Feldmann and Sophomore Finlay Hughes pose in their pajamas. In preparation for their game against El Camino, the girls basketball team decided on a theme of wearing pajamas to school.

Photo by Harper Hughes

• ASB members Ty Runner (left), Jacob Caruso (middle), and Hannah Campagna (right) wait for students to come in the Bobshop and purchase Hoopcoming tickets. Tickets are being sold for $35 with an ASB sticker and $40 without until February 2nd.

Photo by Nadia Razzaq

• Brandon Cimicata watches the pitcher he is about to face up against. Although Sage Creek lost to Carlsbad 4-3, they’re playing hard in the pre-season.

Photo by Christopher Kathman

• Player Ethan Santana is up to bat! Sage Creek baseball plays Carlsbad High in a pre-season matchup.

Photo by Christopher Kathman

• Each Friday students flock to Mr. Simon’s classroom to enjoy the tasty french pastry- The Croissant. Throughout the year, Croissant Club provides the sweet baked goods to students who need their fix of French buttery bread .

Photo by Christopher Kathman