12/9/19-12/13/19: Week in Photos

• The counselors hold a UC/CSU workshop during lunch. Over the past weeks, the counselors have been holding workshops and informational meetings for seniors preparing for college.

• Throughout the week, unopened toys were collected in the front office. The toys were donated to a program called “Toys for Tots”.

• Three Sage Creek students dine in at Chipotle on December 11. A fundraiser was held at the Chipotle off of Palomar Airport Road to help support the swim team.

• Charissa Feldmann stands with her shadow cat, Brianna Fuller. On Thursday Dec. 12, over 70 eighth-graders from Aviara Oaks Middle School shadowed students here at Sage Creek.

• Team Level Up gathers around their robot to access hardware and software problems. Later on in the competition day, Level Up strived to semi-finals.

• Girl JV basketball player Becca Petty shoots a left handed layup with a hand in the face. Girls basketball preseason is in full swing with many more games coming up soon.

• SCHS dance team has adopted a new event of sideline cheering at Boys Basketball games, along with on court cheers in between each quarter. The SCHS dance team has also brought on new uniforms.