Photo courtesy of the Washington Post.

Ravens running back Mark Ingram Jr. celebrates after scoring his second touchdown of the game.

Texans at the Ravens

Coming off their excellent win at Jacksonville the Texans (6-3) had hoped to defeat the Ravens (7-2). The Ravens hoped to continue their six game winning streak with a victory at home. The first quarter was slow with both teams unable to put any points on the board. The first quarter ended 0-0 in Baltimore. Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson appeared strong coming into the second quarter and scored two touchdowns with Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson unable to respond. The first half ended with the Ravens up 14-0 against the struggling Texans. 

Photo courtesy of the Washington Post.

The Ravens continued their dominance with an early twenty-five yard touchdown pass. The Texans were unable to score but they held the Ravens to a thirty-four yard field goal. The Ravens scored another touchdown against the Texans with a minute and thirty seconds left in the third quarter. The fourth quarter started with the Ravens up 27-0. The Ravens pulled off another touchdown pass furthering the lead against the Texans. With seven minutes left in the game the Texans got their first and only touchdown with an impressive forty-one yard run by Ka’imi Fairbairn. The Ravens not wanting to be out done scored another touchdown with an even more impressive sixty-three yard run by Justin Tucker. The Ravens destroyed the Texans 41-7. The Ravens are now (8-2) and the Texans are (6-4). 

The Sage • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in