Kailoa+is+a+crazy%2C+fun-loving+Goldendoodle.+Kaley+Belnap+adopted+him+and+his+brother+Max+on+Valentines+Day+back+in+2017%2C+after+wanting+to+have+a+pet+in+the+house.+He+was+taken+to+a+pet+store+the+day+the+Belnap+family+went%3B+it+was+meant+to+be.++
Back to Article
Back to Article

Kailoa

Kailoa is a crazy, fun-loving Goldendoodle. Kaley Belnap adopted him and his brother Max on Valentines Day back in 2017, after wanting to have a pet in the house. He was taken to a pet store the day the Belnap family went; it was meant to be.

Photo by Ella Paustenbaugh

Photo by Ella Paustenbaugh

Photo by Ella Paustenbaugh

Kailoa

Kailoa is a crazy, fun loving goldendoodle. The Belnap’s adopted him, and his brother Max on Valentines Day. He was taken to a pet store the day the Belnap family went, it was meant to be.

• Kailoa gets ecstatic every time he smells his favorite pumpkin hard chews, and whenever he gets the opportunity to cuddle with his owners.

Photo by Ella Paustenbaugh

• Kailoa lives a very laid-back, yet, action-packed life. He loves to be active and run around, which is conveyed through his tendency to play tug of war with . He loves to give big hugs, and play with bubbles.

Photo by Ella Paustenbaugh

• Kailoa comes from the Hawaiian name “Kailua,” meaning calm like the ocean and innocent. It fits him perfectly because he loves going to the beach and he’s a very peaceful dog.

Photo by Ella Paustenbaugh

• Kailoa is a crazy, fun-loving Goldendoodle. Kaley Belnap adopted him and his brother Max on Valentines Day back in 2017, after wanting to have a pet in the house. He was taken to a pet store the day the Belnap family went; it was meant to be.

Photo by Ella Paustenbaugh

The Sage • Copyright 2019 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in