10/14/19-10/18/19: Week in Photos

• Students listen to a college representative. Last Thursday, Oct. 17, University of San Diego stopped by Sage Creek’s College and Career Center to pitch their colleges to students.

• Senior Christopher Mou donates blood in the Bobcat Arena with the assistance of two helpers. ASB hosted its blood drive last Tuesday to help those in need of a blood donation.

• Wrestlers Miguel Rojas and Cole Kirby train for the upcoming winter season in the wrestling room. Wrestling takes place in the winter, but athletes begin training much earlier.

• Seniors enjoy the pancake breakfast in the cafeteria after the senior panoramic photo. Last Wednesday, seniors chose their pick at the buffet line from items such as bacon and pancakes.

• The girls varsity tennis team poses in front of the tennis courts to celebrate senior night. The team would go on to play against San Dieguito Academy.

• Students play volleyball in the gym during lunchtime. Most days at lunch, the gym is open for everyone to play volleyball.

• Tomas Killeen, a representative from Louisiana State University came to Sage Creek Friday afternoon. College representatives can be found in the office during lunch, pitching colleges to students.