4/29/19-5/03/19: Week in Photos

• Seniors rep their favorite college gear on National College Commitment Day, May 1. Left to right: Alexis Petty, Tori Cudal, Steve Ellingson, Sydnee Kerekffy and Olivia Mejia.

Photo by Sebastian Valencia

• This snail makes its way towards the water in order to avoid drying out. It decides to come out of its shell this morning while the day is gloomy as too much sunlight can lead to death.

Photo by Gavyn Townsend

• A larger snail makes its way through the dirt in order to reach the rest of its escargatoire (a group of snails). The spirals on the snail’s shell are a textbook example of biological chirality. The definite colors on the shell are caused by the snail’s ability to fit its vital organs inside the shell for protection.

Photo by Gavyn Townsend

• Junior Bryce Allen bobbing for apples in front of the ASB table in the Academic Mall. Allen was the first of several to step up to the plate.

Photo by Sebastian Valencia

• Sage Creek’s boys and girls lacrosse teams gear up to play each other in the Boys VS. Girls Lacrosse game that took place on May 3. The lady Bobcats won the match with a score of 9-5.

Photo by Julia Araujo

• Students avidly study for the upcoming APUSH exam. Tutorial is held every other Wednesday and welcomes students and peers to study or work on assignments for other classes.

Photo by Paige Zepeda

7 Comments

7 Responses to “4/29/19-5/03/19: Week in Photos”

1. Stephan Ellingson on May 9th, 2019 7:38 am

Dang! What a squad!

2. Bryce on May 9th, 2019 7:57 am

I request more snail pics

3. Jack Baldner on May 9th, 2019 9:08 am

Sebastian, great job! Your innovation and respect inspire me every day!
    Love, Jack

4. duke on May 9th, 2019 9:31 am

snails are an ungodly evil that must be exterminated at all cost

5. Alijah on May 9th, 2019 9:32 am

I completely disagree with dukes opinion. Snails are a gift from the heavens that must be worshiped.

6. Hannah Bright on May 9th, 2019 1:20 pm

Mor snal pls

7. Connor on May 9th, 2019 9:16 pm

The snails are being massacred. You can see if you walk to school.

4/29/19-5/03/19: Week in Photos