4/22/19-4/26/19: Week in Photos

Bryant Kitisin, Noah Secades, and Nolan Barry

• Junior David Hosseini at the apex of his serve. He went on a seven serve streak in the second set with five aces.

Photo by Bryant Kitisin

• Senior Braden Brasher reaching over the net for the block over Eastlake’s outside. Brasher finished with six kills on the day.

Photo by Bryant Kitisin

• Junior Jackson Buckley presents his Genius Project pitch at the Forum. His project idea was to start a club that sends supplies of to Haiti.

Photo by Bryant Kitisin

• Juniors gave their pitches during the first block of the Genius Project Forum. This was followed by the senior TED Talks to be given as inspiration to the underclassmen.

Photo by Bryant Kitisin

• Golf’s five seniors lined up after the ninth hole of the day. They celebrated their Senior Night at the Crossings marking the last home match before they head into CIF.

Photo by Nolan Barry

• Students, Teachers, Parents and Carlsbad residents attend Sage Creek's annual Festival of the Arts. For the first time, this year ended up being the first Carlsbad Community wide festival where all schools from the district were invited out.

Photo by Noah Secades

• Members of Sage Creeks Film Club attending an opening day showing of Avengers: Endgame this Friday. “This movie actually made me cry, in my opinion, it was a masterpiece, and I’m nervous to see where the other movies go,” Senior Matthew Radzinski said after coming out of the theater.

Photo by Noah Secades