4/15/19-4/19/19: Week in Photos

Riley Hull, Brady Caskey, and Sophia Parks

• Josh Hamilton sporting a swim cap covering his eye through goggles with sunglasses and a large hand resembles a cursed image. His costume earned him many cheers during the contest during lunch hosted by ASB.

Photo by Sophia Parks

• Freshman Gabby mimics viral meme: “ I a’in’t got no sleep cause of y’all, y’all not gonna get no sleep cause me” from Tanisha of The Bad Girls Club, with a printed nightgown, hair cap, and classic pans. Tuesday's meme day brought an enthusiastic crowd of memes and with over 4 million views her choice was sure to bring an impersonator.

Photo by Sophia Parks

• The ASB class shows off their school spirit in neon on Wednesday in preparation for MORP. Neon Day was one of the spirit days this past week including: denim day, meme day, tacky tourist and white out.

Photo by Riley Hull

• The class of 2019 heads out to their Off Campus Lunch day. Students amassed in front of the gates due to some confusion about when they were being released.

Photo by Riley Hull

• Comedy Sports members, Ari Becket, Kaitlin Korn, Steven Ellingson and Joseph Fox participating in a improvisational comedy contest against Carlsbad on Monday. This was the first match in Allison DelGrande’s genius project of creating a comedy improv team for Sage Creek.

Photo by Riley Hull

• Students gather on the field after a fire alarm caused the campus to evacuate on Thursday. The evacuation was due to a faulty electrical outlet in the 5000 building setting off the alarm.

Photo by Brady Caskey

• Campus supervisor Dan DeLyon is crowned MORP court royalty during lunch. Dan received an overwhelming amount of votes from students which won him the crown and a position on the first ever MORP royalty court.

Photo by Brady Caskey

• Students go crazy at Sage Creeks first ever MORP. What is sure to become a lasting tradition, started in the bobcat area April 19 with a bang and very positive feedback from the student body.

Photo by Riley Hull

• Students take a break from dancing and play light up neon air hockey during MORP. The dance also included activities such as foosball and a photobooth for students to participate in.

Photo by Brady Caskey

• Sage Creek students get riled up listening to “Dancing Queen” during the MORP dance celebrations. The DJ at the dance played a wide range of songs from Mo Bamba to Old Town Road all with the goal of keeping the crowd having a good time.

Photo by Brady Caskey