4/08/19-4/12/19: Week in Photos

Bella Niems, Jenny Tucker, Ari Beckett, and Juliana Renert

• A long line of bobcats anxiously await to buy their tickets for Sage Creek’s MORP dance. This MORP is the first of its kind on campus and is a casual attire dance.

Photo by Jenny Tucker

• AP Economics and ACE students enter the JA Finance Park building at the conclusion of their personal finance unit on April 9. The students made their way down to San Diego for this CEF funded field trip were they learned about what it is like to build and maintain a budget with different family circumstances including being a single parent and having kids.

Photo by Ari Beckett

• Juli Bachman helps freshman students by giving them useful information about their current projects. Last week the Bio Med students dissected a sheep heart to attain a hands on experience.

Photo by Bella Niems

• On Wednesday, Sage Creek students learned more about Carlsbad Rec. and Pine Ave. community center’s music and arts competition called Amped. Held on Saturday, May 11 at the Pine Avenue Community Center, Amped is music throwdown, student film showcase and art exhibit that is open to students age 14 to 18.

Photo by Juliana Renert

• Junior Colin Schmitt, leading the 1600m race at the Track and Field team’s first home dual of the season. Schmitt crossed the finish line not only coming in first, but also broke his personal record with a 4:45 mile time.

Photo by Madison Young

• Taylan Cook serves the ball at the Sage Creek boys varsity volleyball game against the Pacific Ridge Firebirds. The boys won in three straight sets last Friday.