12/17/18-12/21/18: Week In Photos

• A group of seniors pose for a picture wearing matching pajamas. Monday was pajama day and the first day of Sage Creek’s spirit week.

• Both students and staff showed their spirit throughout the week. Crazy socks were seen everywhere on campus during this spirit day.

• Freshman Ellis Venstrom shows his unique style of socks featuring pizza and soda cans. He participated in Tuesday’s “crazy sock” themed day before Winter break.

• Freshmen Ava Loeffler displays her friend’s socks and slippers. Ava and her friends expressed their entertaining taste of socks in the gym.

• Senior Preston Acevedo strikes a pose as he glides through the academic mall on his candy cane red Heelys. Thursday’s spirit day was Candy Cane day where students showed their school spirit by dawning as much red as they could.

• Juniors Maddie Connelly and Charlie Roth enjoy their last day together until winter break. To wrap up the spirit week, students wore ugly Christmas sweaters.

• Juniors Cierra Healy and Tara Stanley excitedly pose in their Christmas sweaters. The spirit week was a success with many students dressing up each day.

• The entrance to George Porter’s classroom door is covered in wrapping paper to add to the holiday theme. This week, many of Mr.Porter’s “elves” decorated the interior and exterior of his classroom.

• George Porter’s room is brightened by the lights decorated by his “elves.” The lights added another layer to the Christmas vibe being displayed.

• Students fill out forms and wait in front of the American Red Cross blood drive bus for their turn to give blood. On Wednesday, Dec. 19, students left classes throughout the day to donate their blood to the cause.

• Senior Nick Rhead gives blood inside the American Red Cross blood donation bus on Wednesday. The Red Cross provides about 40 percent of America’s blood all of which is gathered from volunteers from around the country.

• Students gather at the Kona Ice truck to collect their frozen treats. Students who brought in three or more cans for the canned food drive fundraiser received a discounted Kona Ice treat and the winning class received free Kona.

• S

Stephan EllingsonJan 10, 2019 at 4:28 pm

Squad gang!