Girls Soccer v. Mission Vista 12/07/18 Photo Gallery

• As she kicks the ball up the side line, Mary Grace Feldman avoids the defending players. When she reaches the corner of the field, Feldman kicks the ball towards the goal where her teammates are ready to make a shot.

• In a 1-1 game before the half, Senior Silje Vigeland dribbles up the sideline to escape from the defender. This later resulted in a penalty shot goal for the Bobcat right wing.

• The ball is kicked upfield by senior Izzy Sloss to be receiver by her teammates. As the ball is pushed past Mission Vista’s defense, Sage Creek forwards run after the ball to shoot past the goalie.

• Sage Creek’s Silje Vigeland prepares to receive a goal kick to keep away the offense of the opponents. As varsity players keep control of the ball, they pass it up the field to the strikers for an opportunity to score a goal.

• Senior Kristen Kwasnica putting on the handles at mid field. Controlling the ball is key for pushing through the defense.

• With the goal in sight, players from Mission Vista cover their opponents to try and keep them from receiving the ball. When Sage Creek gained control of the ball, they made advancements toward the goal.

• Senior Izzy Sloss battles a Mission Vista player for control of the ball. As a power forward, Sloss takes possession of the ball and takes a shot on the goal.