10/15/18-10/19/18: Week in Photos

Taylor Riley and Madisyn Goerlitz

• Sophomore Charissa Feldmann paints fellow sophomore Erik Larsen's face for the Pink-out spirit day.

Photo by Taylor Riley

• A majority of people dressed head to toe in pink attire on Friday, Oct. 19 for the Breast Cancer Awareness spirit day. This including faculty members such as campus supervisor, Dan DeLeon.

Photo by Taylor Riley

• With spirit days comes tutus and tons of glitter! Not to mention plenty of the student body made purchases for ASB's "We Love Bobbies" shirts for the Breast Cancer Awareness volleyball tailgate and game later that night.

Photo by Taylor Riley

• Freshmen Madison Riley and Kalani Emde support breast cancer awareness by sporting pink on Friday.

Photo by Taylor Riley

• Brothers Braden and Nathan Brasher pose in their matching pink bunny onesies. The two stole the show with their spirited attire.

Photo by Taylor Riley

• Before the academic mall turned into a dance frenzy on Friday, Oct. 19, junior and senior girls pose for a picture showing off all of their pink attire. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, these girls went all out in order to display both school pride and awareness.

Photo by Taylor Riley

• Students enjoy the beautiful blue skies and sunshine at lunch. The trees provided plenty of shade as everyone munched on their lunches.

Photo by Taylor Riley

• Seniors Samantha Blackburn and Gray Hatter walk down the academic mall sporting their pink outfits on the "Pink Out" spirit day on Friday, Oct. 19.