09/24/18-09/28/18: Week in Photos

• Juniors Norma Gonzales and Karla Pacheco putting a cute spin on “Yellow” day with matching bright bows. Sage Creek kicked off this past week with a fluorescent apparel theme in order to commense the “Start With Hello” week.

• The varsity volleyball girls team gathers in the middle of the court for a brief hug to celebrate winning a point against the opposing team. Sage Creek took on San Dieguito Academy this past week, putting up a fierce fight winning 3-0.

• Senior Kylie Valency is one of many sage creek students to receive a kindness card. Over 300 cards were created and dispersed around the Sage Creek campus on Wednesday, Sept. 26; Each card depicted a friendly or nice message and was passed from class to class, student to student, throughout the duration of the school day in honor of the “Start With Hello” week.

• Mrs. Myers helping out one of her students as they come to her classroom for tutorial. Sage Creek introduced their first tutorial for the 2018-2019 school year and the tradition continues with the start of the new year as students are making use of extra time through help from their teachers.

• Pearl the adorable chihuahua watching the girls field hockey game with suspense in her eyes. Pearl went out and supported the field hockey girls at their game against Escondido High School on Wednesday, Sept. 26.

• The field hockey girls huddling during half time to discuss strategies for the rest of the game. The field hockey team took on both Escondido High School on Wednesday, Sept. 26 and La Jolla Country Day on Friday, Sept. 28.

• Senior Justin Morris racing against teams from all over the nation at the 2018 Stanford Invitational in the varsity boys seeded race. Morris finished first for the Sage Creek boys team with a solid time of 16:06 in the 5k.

• The varsity cross country girls are huddling together before they take off at the 2018 Stanford Invitational. Arm in arm the girls prayed for strength, shouted their bobcat cheer loud and proud and were given a pep talk by girls’ team captain, Skyler Wallace.

• Sisters Skyler and Stormy Wallace celebrating their cross country race at Stanford University together with a piggy back picture! Junior Skyler Wallace finished 5th overall and freshman Stormy Wallace came in right after her getting 7th overall!