9/10/18-9/14/18: Week in Photos

• The varsity field hockey team called a time out during the beginning of their game on Monday against El Camino, with the score still at 0-0. The Bobcats came back on the field stronger than before and won the game with a score of 4-0.

• Sage Creek remembers 9/11 and honors the brave heroes and fellow citizens involved in the terror attacks to the World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001.

• Principal Morales addressed the new and returning parents of our Sage Creek student population during Back to School Night on Tuesday. The assembly of parents was followed by a mock school day in which parents visited their student’s teachers and were informed of syllabi and classroom expectations

• Representatives of Sage Creek’s athletic programs met on Tuesday during lunch to discuss the role of the committee and upcoming Big Night. The athletes were treated pizza and a presidential tour of our new film room by athletic director, Corrie Leighton.

• Senior Lindsey Williams swung her racket in warm-ups when getting ready for the game against Fallbrook last Tuesday. The lady Bobcats took the win with a score of 15-3.

• Senior Courtney Clexton serves the ball to her teammates in their warm up for the Wednesday game versus Mission Hills. The Bobcats swept the Grizzlies with a match score of 3-0.

• Senior Summer Fitzgerald runs through the tunnel made up of Sage Creek’s junior varsity and freshman volleyball team in their game on Wednesday. The lady bobcats ended up with a 3-0 win against the Mission Hills grizzlies.

• Sage Creek’s VAPA team put on a show to celebrate the grand opening of the Performing Arts center. The building was packed and the show included different theater and dance performances while also showcasing artwork and photography pieces throughout the building.

• ASB students representing Sage Creek on the Midway Museum in downtown San Diego this past Saturday morning. The Midway Museum held a gathering in order to form a heart on the vessel of the ship in honor of our Nation’s service men and women.

• Sage Creek’s cross country team traveled to the Woodbridge Country Classic Invitational up in Norco, California this past Saturday evening. This being their second race of the seasons, the team divided up and competed in nine different races throughout the night.