The Sage: October 11, 2017

Announcements You Need to Know!

• PTSA Reflections Art contest this year is: Within Reach. Entry forms are available in the school office, or on the Sage Creek website under the PTSA tab. The deadline for entries is Friday, Oct. 20.
  • Footloose is this year’s winter musical! If interested in auditioning, go to the mandatory musical information meeting on Tuesday, Oct. 17 at lunch in 5101. Auditions will be the week of Oct. 30.
  • Friday is a PINK OUT  day. Wear pink to support breast cancer at the first pep rally of school and at the girls volleyball game after school. Don’t forget to check in at the class cup table at lunch for Class Cup Points!
  • Freshmen check the class council page on the ASB webpage and your School loop email for more information on class elections this week.
  • Fall Formal is Nov. 4, from 7-10 p.m. at the California Center for the Arts in Escondido. Ticket sales will start Monday, Oct. 16 and cost $40 with ASB and $50 without ASB.
  • Computers to San Diego Kids will be at Sage Creek on Wednesday, Oct. 25, distributing low-cost PC computers and netbooks to Carlsbad students. Come to room 3205 to pick up an application and submit them by Friday, Oct. 13.

Adapted from the Sage Creek morning announcements. 

Cafe Bobcat Recap, by Aydin Erol and Robert Berarducci

Weather

Day (10/11 – 10/18)

High

Low

Wednesday 72°F 58°F
Thursday 70°F 58°F
Friday 72°F 58°F
Saturday 76°F 57°F
Sunday 81°F 58°F
Monday 79°F 59°F
Tuesday 73°F 59°F
Wednesday 67°F 58°F

Sports

Team

Date

Opponent

Location

Time

Field Hockey Wednesday La Costa Canyon La Costa Canyon 3:15
Girls Volleyball Wednesday Carlsbad Carlsbad 3:30
Girls Golf Thursday Carlsbad Carlsbad 3:00
Girls Tennis Thursday El Camino Sage Creek 3:00
Girls Volleyball Friday Torrey Pines Sage Creek 3:30
Girls Volleyball Monday San Dieguito Academy San Dieguito Academy 3:30
Girls Tennis Monday Vista Vista 3:00
Girls Tennis Tuesday Oceanside Oceanside 3:00