The SoCal Psych-list

Photo Courtesy of Brian Co

Brian Co, local cyclist and Sage Creek Economics & Psychology teacher, has been taking the Southern California biking world by storm. With his currently growing podcast, this psych teacher is rapidly pedaling his way up to the A-List.

Photo Courtesy of Brian Co

The SoCal cyclist is an interview centered podcast entailing not only popular cyclists, but mountain bikers, authors of books, and coaches alongside the expected. Delving into not explicitly worth ethic, Co’s customer reviews prove his success at understanding the cognitive workings of dedicated cyclists. His popularity has been steadily increasing with every new post.

“These [podcasts] are collecting more and more views, almost doubling with each new upload,” Co said.

With a paid accredited staff, there is time available for a consistent updated schedule- along with podcasts provided on iTunes, an official sound-cloud, and a hired illustrator.

Co elaborates that his inspiration derived from the very peers he interviews, however, his podcast does not thrive without problems.

Photo courtesy of Brian Co

“Naturally, I have setbacks. Not every teacher has multiple jobs, and not every [journalist] keeps a consistent updated schedule,” Co explains.

The SoCal Cyclist updates every Tuesday, and holds up a consistent schedule for interviews. The podcast runs very professionally, as shown by the reviews left on his website. Many viewers are shown to be inhabitants of Southern California, albeit they enjoy the diversity provided in Co’s discussions, as it is shown to have a “fresh perspective” on the cycling scene.

“It is great to have such a high-quality podcast for those of us in Southern California to tune into. Inside info to those we know and those we should know in the cycling scene,” user BWR Hardman commented.