Roundup of Faculty Instagram Pages

Instagram has become an incredibly popular platform, and staff and students of Sage Creek have utilized the app to share school spirit, important information and keep students updated about the campus. Here is a quick guide to the pages to follow and stay up to date on:

Sage Creek Bobcats

@scbobcats

Sage Creek Bobcats Instagram page is run by Principal Cesar Morales and includes all sorts of posts, from student events to bell schedules, parent and PTSA opportunities. Morales definitely keeps the Instagram updated!

Sage Creek ASB

@sagecreekasb

The ASB page is run by Coach Kung and “keeps up with activities and events at Sage Creek High School.” The goal of the page is to “connect you with what’s going on.”     

“The Sage” Publication

@thesagepublication

This page is run by “The Sage’s” very own Paige Zepeda and Max Davis. They use the platform to keep students up to date about all the stories published.

Sage Creek Seniors

@schsseniors18

Sage Creek Seniors is a page run by Brad Nelson and includes all things relevant to the class of 2018. Includes fundraisers, grad activity updates and payment due dates, along with spirit informations for dances and games.

Sage Creek Juniors

@sagecreek19

The Sage Creek ‘19 page is run by Sydney Ballard, and keeps the 2019 class updated on everything bobcat related.

Sage Creek Bobsquad

@schs_bosquad

The Sage Creek Spirit page is run by Gray Hatter, Mary Grace Feldmann and Danny Rubin. They share information needed about school spirit and the themes for the home games.

No class pages have been created for the sophomore and the freshman class.

Some of the school’s sports teams have also created instagrams to keep their athletes updated.

Sage Creek High School Girls Soccer

@scgsoccer

This page is run by players Pallavi Santosh and Teresa Munoz. It keeps those who follow up to date on scores, scheduling and team building activities.

Sage Creek Boys Volleyball

@sagecreekboysvball

Sage Creek Boys Volleyball is run by Coach Savage and provides schedules for athletes, showcases athletes working hard, and even includes personal posts like birthday wishes.

Sage Creek Wrestling

@sagecreekwrestling

The Sage Creek Wrestling page is run by the coach and parent liaison, Shannon Waterhouse and shares the success of their athletes and upcoming events.

The past couple of years have sparked an influx of teachers utilizing the Instagram platform. English teachers Corrie Myers and Shannon Alberts are some of the teachers with the most followers and activity.

Mrs. Alberts

@mrs.alberts_insta

Alberts teaches AP Lang and loves to share all of her student´s accomplishments.

Mrs. Meyers

@mrsmeyers_insta

Meyers teaches English 4 as well as English 2 Honors and shares everything from genius project help to her own personal life.

Mrs. Kuehl

@mrs_kuehl

Amy Kuehl runs “The Sage” journalism program as well as teaches English 3. Kuehl posts pictures including her cute puppy Walter, past alumni and her journey as an educator.

Ms. WIlliams

@ms.williams_schs

Allison Williams teaches psychology, is heavily involved in the Girl´s Softball team, and loves to share her activity in the LGBTQ+  community.

Mrs. Williams

@mrswilliams_schs

Andrea Williams teaches Directive Studies and is a great help to all students around campus and is involved with the genius project as well.

This assortment of Instagram pages are sure to keep you up to date and informed on the goings on of the school. Whether you need to check when the next soccer game is or what’s going  on in AP Lit, Sage Creek has left a sizable digital footprint for its students to utilize and be their B.E.S.T..

• R

Rose PetersonFeb 18, 2018 at 8:05 pm

Sage Creek Dance Company has an instagram for updates on performances, fundraisers, shows, auditions, and more! Follow @sagecreek_dancecompany