The First Trailer For Avengers: Infinity War Is Here!

The film will bring together all of the current Marvel superheroes in the universe so far and pit them against the mad titan himself, Thanos.

After much anticipation, the first trailer for the upcoming Marvel film, “Avengers: Infinity War” has been finally released this morning online. The trailer has already hit 17 million views on YouTube as of this writing. The film will bring together all of the current Marvel superheroes in the universe so far and pit them against the mad titan himself, Thanos, who is on the hunt to obtain all of the infinity stones so he can destroy the universe as we know it.  The film stars Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, Don Cheadle, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Tom Holland, Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Rudd and Tom Hiddleston. Nothing I can say up to this point can demonstrate how big this film is going to be better than that cast.  

In terms of what I think about the trailer, I’m going to be completely honest in what I’m about to say. This is the best trailer I have seen all year. It was absolutely incredible in the way it presented itself and the way it played out. What I loved about this trailer is that it is telling a story and has a clear beginning, middle and end. It builds up to an epic climax towards the end and gets you excited for, what Kevin Feige recently said, that this two-part film story will be the “finale” of this 10 year storyline, which started with “Iron Man”. With that all being said, let’s break down all the best and important moments that happened in this trailer. Please note that this breakdown will contain spoilers from the most recent Marvel films, “Thor: Ragnarok” and “Spider-Man: Homecoming”. There will also be theoretical speculation for the upcoming Marvel films, “Black Panther” and “Avengers: Infinity War” \

Iron Man & Hulk Meet Doctor Strange  

The first view shots of the trailer show off Bruce Banner, appearing to have landed in the Sanctum Sanctorum, which happens to be the home of Doctor Strange. Later on in the trailer, we see that Iron Man eventually finds Bruce Banner and we get to see these two characters meet Doctor Strange and Wong for the first time.

Vision’s Human Form & Scarlet Witch Romance Confirmed

Also, in the first few shots of the trailer, we see The Vision and Scarlet Witch having a small romantic moment confirming the long awaited relationship between these two characters. These characters have had a relationship in the comics, so, it would make sense if the two had one in the movie universe. Within the scene itself, we also see Vision now embracing his human form, which also happened in the comics as well.

Loki Has The Tesseract & The Biggest Chance To Die?

In the final battle of “Thor: Ragnarok”, Thor sent Loki into Odin’s hall of treasures to grab the skull of Surtur in order to defeat the villain, Hela. Within the scene itself, we see Loki passes by certain “treasures”. One of them happens to be the Tesseract, which lead many people to believe that Loki took that tesseract to Thanos and stole it. In the trailer, they confirm the theory to be true that Loki did indeed take the tesseract.

Now, my next statement  is purely a theory. Let’s go back to 2012’s “The Avengers”. In that film, Thanos used Loki to try to gain control of earth. Obviously, he doesn’t succeed. In my theory, when Loki is holding the tesseract in the trailer, I believe that Loki is offering it to Thanos as a means of “making peace” from his failure of not gaining control of earth in “The Avengers”. However, in this film, Thanos  is on the hunt for all of the infinity stones and the tesseract is one of them. I believe that Thanos takes it and kills Loki in the process after killing all off the last surviving asgardians, which might be the dead bodies Loki or Thanos is walking over in the trailer. As i said, this is just a theory and i can be completely wrong.

Spider-Man Is Wearing The Iron-Spider Suit!

At the end of “Spider-Man: Homecoming”, Tony Stark presents to Peter Parker a brand new suit including a spot on the Avengers team. The suit is meant to represent the Iron-Spider suit, which has been shown in the comics. In the film, Peter rejects the offer in wanting to just be operating on the small side rather than on a bigger scale. However, in the trailer, it seems that he may have to embrace the suit and battle against bigger threats now that Thanos is coming to earth. The suit ,in action, looks great, slick and is a nice upgrade from his previous suit that he wore in “Spider-Man: Homecoming” and “Captain America: Civil War”

The Avengers Will Be Split Into Different Teams

With Thanos coming to earth and attacking multiple areas at once with his massive army, the Avengers will have to be split into separate teams. In the trailer, they confirm that there might be three separate teams in the film. One of those teams will include Iron Man, Hulk, Doctor Strange, Wong and Spider-Man. The other team will include Captain America, Black Widow, Falcon, Black Panther, Winter Soldier and War Machine. The third team will include Thor and the Guardians of the Galaxy. Obviously, the teams will be mixed up during the film. Hulk already ends up on two teams according to the trailer. So, while the teams will be handling their own agendas to stop Thanos, don’t be surprised if these teams intrauterine and meet towards the end of the film.

No Hawkeye or Ant-Man In The Trailer

While the trailer shows most of the Marvel characters together, not all of them are in this trailer. The two obvious ones are Hawkeye and Ant-Man. Obviously ,there weren’t going to present everybody in the teaser trailer. I firmly believe in the next trailer, we will see Hawkeye and Ant-Man in action with the other Avengers.

Overall, the trailer was great and is, as i previously stated, the best trailer of the year so far. There are some fantastic moments with certain Avengers characters, like Black Panther and Spider-Man, and Thanos himself. This film cannot come any sooner and is one of my most anticipated films of next year. “Avengers: Infinity War” will officially be released on May 4th, 2018. If you have anything you would like to say about the trailer, please let us know in the comments section below.

• O

OwenJan 9, 2018 at 12:46 pm

also in the last paragraph you forgot to capitalize the i.

• O

OwenJan 9, 2018 at 12:45 pm

I was really exited by the prospect of the climax that the marvel universe had been building up to for years, but the I learned that their making 20 more movies after it. Truly the aluor of lucrative sequels is more appealing than A quality end to study executives and the disney money printing machine, but never have a felt so disrespected as a viewer. still exited for infinity wars.