Beautiful+purple+flowers+bloom+alongside+the+hedges+of+the+Plant+Power+dining+area.+Plant+Power+grows+flowers+and+plants+around+their+establishment+for+all+to+marvel+at.+

Photo by Nadia Razzaq

Beautiful purple flowers bloom alongside the hedges of the Plant Power dining area. Plant Power grows flowers and plants around their establishment for all to marvel at.

Plant Power: Fueling the Future of Fast Food

Fast food that revolves around animal agriculture sparked concern for the minds behind Plant Power. In an effort to conserve water, land, energy and greenhouse gases, decreasing the intake of hamburger meat would make for more sustainable living. The brand has planted its mission with the importance of health in food options and the health of the earth at the core of its establishment 

Originally founded in 2016 in San Diego, Plant Power has grown with 10 locations around California. Southern California has been home to this health-conscious form of fast food expansion. With a ’70s aesthetic and futuristic vision, a chapter of Plant Power unraveled in July of 2017 in Encinitas and continues to thrive. 

The fast-food place offers an outdoor dining experience, a drive-thru line, or a pick-up window to accommodate customers in a variety of ways.

Here is a guide to the best of breakfast, lunch and dinner over at Plant Power to devise a fulfilling experience.

Hash Browns
‘Canadian Bacon, Egg, & Cheese’ Sandwich
‘Chicken’ & Waffle Sandwich
Iconic Fries
Buffalo ‘Wings’
Rambler Burger
Old Fashioned Milkshakes
‘Cheesecake’

The Sage • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in