+Mukbang+Youtuber%2C+SAS-ASMR%2C+eats+sea+grapes+which+is+a+type+of+caviar.+This+video+on+Youtube+collected+a+total+of+over+19+million+views.+

Photo Taken from Youtube

Mukbang Youtuber, SAS-ASMR, eats sea grapes which is a type of caviar. This video on Youtube collected a total of over 19 million views.

Youtube: A Unique Form of Entertainment

According to Youtube Press, There are over two million online viewers, and two billion hours are watched daily.  Founded in 2005, Youtube is one of the most popular entertainment platforms used today with an endless possibility of content. From animations to how-to videos, there is something for everyone (kids and adults). Of these, some of the most trending video topics on Youtube over the years are Mukbang, video games, vlogs and beauty.

Youtube trends have been contributing to growth in many areas of the economy and diversity. From creators promoting products to showing different aspects of culture, it is a very unique entertainment platform used all over the world.

Mukkbang
Video Games
Family Vlogs
Beauty

The Sage • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in