5 Things to Know

More stories from Jonah Costello

5 Things to Know
May 17, 2017
5 Things to Know

The Biggest Game Of The Year:

The varsity, junior varsity, and freshman baseball teams are taking on Carlsbad High School this week. Last year the annual Mayor’s Cup was started and won by the Carlsbad Lancers. This is the second year it is taking place and the Cup will be given to the winner of the series.

Seniors’ Last Game as Bobcats:

Sage Creek boys varsity lacrosse has their last game today against Fallbrook High School at 7:15 p.m. The lacrosse team has kept up their game this season and would like to add one more win to their record before it’s over. Be sure to come and catch the seniors in their last game as Bobcat lacrosse players.

Remember Who You Are:

Prom tickets are now available for purchase during lunch at the student store. In order to purchase a Prom ticket, students must have served all of their detentions and have a signed Prom agreement form. Note that prices go up as the dance approaches, so purchase them soon.

Driving Force:

Sage Creek Dance presents their spring show “Driving Force” at the CAC on Thursday, May 11 and Friday, May 12 at 7 p.m. Student tickets are $10 dollars and adult tickets are $12 dollars.

The Disney Days:

May 15 starts Prom spirit week.

1. On Monday there’s a Sleeping Beauty Day, so be sure to get nice and cozy in your favorite pajamas.

2. Get your scare on and wear your favorite Monsters Inc attire on Tuesday.

3. “Ride like the wind” in your Toy Story Cowboy gear on Wild Wild Wednesday.

4. Thursday is Never Grow Up day. Take a trip down memory lane and dress up in childhood clothing.

5. On Friday, wear your favorite Disney gear and match with your Prom date.